LiveJournal Clothing in Store--Drawstring Pants
Short, concise description of the idea
I propose LJ investigate adding drawstring pants w/"Livejournal.com" silkscreens to the clothing in the store.
Full description of the idea
I propose LJ investigate adding drawstring pants w/"Livejournal.com" silkscreens to the clothing in the store. Perhaps w/stripes down the sides and in a small variety of colors--black, pink, grey, blue. They should be cotton pants, (hmm... maybe shorts, too...) with the logo somewhere not the seat of the pants.
Yeah, sorry this isn't technical... I tried to find somewhere that just dealt with store issues, but I couldn't. Also, I'm sorry but I'm not reading 927 random suggestions to find out if this idea's already been shot down.
- More LJ clothes! (filling a [popular demand] niche)
- Marginal increase in profits from store for LJ hardware/salaries.
- More LJ clothes! (advertising for the coolness that is LJ when ppl wear their pants out/converts to LJ)
- More LJ clothes! (another way to please users!)
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
expense of stocking this product (similar to the expense from stocking the shirts)
- Finding a vendor (in the same vendor who does the shirts cannot be used)
- Wtvr extra trouble is involved in processing pants orders in addition to other clothing items
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- uhh... I suggest the pants be selected in a few basic colors and sizes, preferably cotton, w/a drawstring, and w/stripes down the legs, customized with the same LJ logo that's on the other clothes, placement on the front hip or thigh (most def *not* the ass); and then be sold at a similar price level to the other LJ stuff.