To-Do List Tweaking
Short, concise description of the idea
Make some changes/additions to the to-do list to make it more useful.
Full description of the idea
1. Have the To-Do list in the header area along with "website," "userinfo," and "calendar."
2. Combine it with the calendar.
3. Add a reminder feature.
4. Add an AM or PM selection
5. After adding an item, return to the list view.
An ordered list of benefits
1. Having the To-Do list in a more accesible area will help make it more popular. The current features should continue to be available to the free accounts, but the next two suggestions would generate more paid accounts. [Perhaps paid members would be able to choose if they'd like the to-do list in the header (maybe by choosing public or private).]
2. Being able to view the to-do list in a calendar format could be a feature for paid members. Each event shown would be a link to the editor view for that event.
3. A reminder feature could also be only available to paid members. If time zone problems are an issue, then day choices such as "Day of," "Day before," "Week before," could be choices as to when someone would like to be reminded. Being able to choose all three would also be good.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
I can't think of any drawbacks these suggestions would cause a user.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
I have no idea how to do any of it.