Short, concise description of the idea
I think it would be very useful if we could write important dates, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. in the calender. Kind of like combining the 'to-do' section with the calender. I think it would be very useful and many LiveJournal users would appreciate it.
Full description of the idea
An ordered list of benefits
1. Users can keep track of important dates, etc
2. Other users can see what else is going on in that particular user's life
3. People often forget about important dates, etc and need somewhere to write it down in order to remember
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
1. Someone would have to design the Calender page in order to do this.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
It would be helpful if this included:
1. monthly, weekly and daily agenda
2. area for other users to comment
3. place for users to add more details about particular date
4. option reminder of date sent to user's email