Layout Designs for Everyone
Short, concise description of the idea
An easier, user friendly way of creating a unique space for unique people.
Full description of the idea
I think that this site should have a more user friendly, non-computer-geek, easier way to design your own layout. Livejournal is a place where people express themselves, and I think that being able to create your own space to your ideals would be a nice addition to the site.
I know you guys used to have it like that, and the newer way isn't as... Generous for creating your own layouts. As well as the HTML code way of doing it is a bit too technical for a lot of people. Perhaps if you guys changed the codes to something simple like the 'rich text' idea, or even give people a set HTML coding page that people can fiddle with to be able to customize it.
Of course, you can still have the set themes for those people who are really not computer saavy, and they can chose from those rather than fiddling with the personal touches that he site could offer.
- Everyone would be able to have their own unique 'space'.
- Easier to understand way of doing so.
- Great way to attract people to the site if they can personalize their own page.
- More fun for the users.
- Even Facebook is adding personal touches to the user's pages to make it more interesting for them and personal.
- Probably would be quite a bit of work to get it that way.
- Seeing as I don't know what the Plus account is like, maybe that's what the Plus accounts have to offer, therefore it would take away from your income.