Short, concise description of the idea
Folders are needed to organize Messages in Live Journal.
Full description of the idea
For years now I have been at Live Journal, and I have finally had enough of not being able to easily organize all the messages that come into my inbox, or Messages folder into certain categories.
I have over 1,000 messages many of which I do not want to lose.
it would greatly ease my burdeon to be abel to go straight to some folder that I have created rather then having to search through years worth of messages just so I can re-read some story, or look some bit of information up.
I hope I'm not the only one who feels like this would be a good idea, but I understand if I am.
- - No more hunting through one massive list just to get to one entry that was posted years ago.
- - Ability to go straight to what you are looking for.
- - No more getting lost and finding out that there are messages after messages that should have been deleted but instead are buried; simply because there is no easy way to just pop (or go straight) to them.
- - No more having important old messages just disappear simply because they were at the end of the pile and there was no more room for them.
- - No more losing messages because you can't get to them quickly.
- - No more losing messages because you can't find them.
- - No more getting lost in your own Messages "inbox", simply because there are to many to hunt through.
- - No more losing an important message because it's buried on god knows what page, and it will take the better part of a day hunting through all the messages just to access it.
- I could go on but I think I'll cut it off here. ;-D
- None that I can think of other then your new folders become far to full also.
- -- I don't know about band width; But would it take more server power, or room, what have you, to allow people (the free accounts esp. which is what I have) to actually have folders? (I sincerely hope not.)
- -- If it takes more bandwidth it would be nice if we could at least have labels, then. Instead. Or just some way so that we wouldn't have to hunt through an over packed Messages, thing; just to get to one story, writing piece, what have you.
Well, thank you for your time and I hope that my suggestion is considered.
T.T. a.k.a. - TactlessTruth