Banned users on the friend-of list
Short, concise description of the idea
I would like to suggest an option not to hide banned users on the friend-of list.
Full description of the idea
I've read through the tags and entries about the ban function here (http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/tag/). I'm terribly sorry, if I missed an entry already discussing the issue. My suggestion concerns the fact that users, who were banned from commenting in a journal, disappear from the friend-of list. My opinion is that it would be nice if there were an option not to hide these banned users from the friend-of list. I believe that, while some lj-users might prefer not to see these banned users in their user profile, others might prefer to know who, among the banned, still keep them in their friends list.
- Users will have a more clear picture of the list of readers of their journals
- It would be an option: the users will choose for themselves whether to show or hide this type of readers of their journals
- I do not know why the banned users are hidden on the friend-of list in the first place, so I can suppose that not hiding them on this list (if hiding is the result of an additional function) will make LJ functioning less complex
- Some users might be unhappy with the change, but, again, it would be an option
- LJ developers would have to create an additional check box, for example, here (http://www.livejournal.com/manage/profile/), in the section "Friends"