spam@LJ.com email address
Short, concise description of the idea
accept email c/o email@example.com for emailed (not via LJ) accounts that are being used as a spam destination
Full description of the idea
I was sent a 'work from home' scam email. It includes a LJ link whose sole purpose is entice people into a 'payment processing' system.
I tried to simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org, but that just bounced.
- fast and easy reporting of problem accounts
- simple to remember email address, commonly used for spam reporting.
- Easy to scan by automated ticketing systems to see which URLs/accounts are being reported.
- With a ticketing system, URLs/accounts that have already been dealt with can be automatically ignored, or auto-replied to with a conclusion.
- something else to check, unless it can be fed into the abuse queue.