Short, concise description of the idea
I think you should make a new virtually gift that donates to cystic fibrosis foundation to honor the passing of Eva Markvoort.
Full description of the idea
Eva Markvoort was an AVID Livejournal user. Her journal 65redroses caught the attention of thousands of people all over the world. I first heard of her when her blog was spotlighted about a year ago. i'm so sad to hear that she passed away saturday, just a few days before her 26th birthday. She never got her 2nd double lung transplant.
I just feel that since she touched so many people through livejournal it only makes sense to have a virtual gift dedicated to her. Red is her color, if you glance at her blog you'd know it. She was a beautiful person inside and out and touched many people's lives through this amazing website, I think we owe it to her and her friends and family to do something little that will mean a lot to people close to her or people who followed her blog.
something so small would mean the world to the community of people who followed her online. I really hope you consider it:)
- I think the benefits are that it would put money towards cystic fibrosis research.
- It would make people more aware of organ donation and what a great thing it is.
- It will let more people know of Eva and her legacy.
- I don't know how it works, if you get a portion of cost of the virtual gifts as well, but if it does I bet these virtual gifts would sell like mad.
- It might be hard to figure out what to use as a virtual gift because there are already a bunch of valentines day ones that look similar to what hers should look like.
- i can't think of any real problems this could cause. it's an awesome idea.