Reorganize Buy for Friends Page
Short, concise description of the idea
The sorting on the Buy for Friends page should be updated to be more useful.
Full description of the idea
Right now the Buy for Friends page is sorted into three groups: Basic and Plus Users, Expiring Soon, and Other Friends.
There are a few key issues with this organization:
* "Expiring Soon" does not indicate what is considered "soon."
* "Other Friends" includes both Paid users whose paid time will expire at some point and Permanent users, who won't run out of paid time.
I would like to propose a reorganization of this page as follows:
* Basic Users
* Plus Users
* Paid Users (see notes below about sorting)
* Permanent Users
Here are some ideas for how to organize the Paid Users section. I am not sure which (combination?) of these would make most sense/be most feasible:
* sort in order from paid time expiring most soon to paid time expiring least soon.
* indicate in parentheses after each username the expiration date of the paid account.
* if the above is not feasible, indicate approximate paid time expiration in 3-month intervals (e.g., "expiring in less than 3 months," "expiring in 3-6 months," etc.).
- * would make it easier to see which users would be most likely to want (more) paid time soon.
* would make it easier to see which users can't receive paid time in the first place.
- * people might not want their friends to know, even in approximation, how much paid time they have remaining.
* I am not sure how difficult this would be to implement.