All the messages should be filed in some category other than "All"
Short, concise description of the idea
Some of the messages/notifications get stored only in the "All" category of the Inbox. There should be a separate class/category to store messages other than "All", because otherwise those messages may be lost among the rest (e.g. vGifts and userpics and comments and entries and what not).
Full description of the idea
For example, messages like this only appear in "All" category and not anywhere else:
* The user exampleusername has requested to join the community samplecommunity.
* exampleusername has voted in Poll #1111111 ("Example poll")
* exampleusername has removed you from their Friends list.
That last one probably should be among the friend updates, similar to the notification about a user adding you to friends. Both of those notices actually deal with your "friends off" list, but if one is there, the other should be also.
- Messages won't be lost among the multitude of other messages
- You could review messages by category without having to go back and look over the "All" category to find the rest.
- Increases clutter in the sidebar with so many categories