Reverse Order Display
Short, concise description of the idea
I need First-In First Out (first viewed) display order.
Full description of the idea
This could be an option flag. For chronological logging of project efforts, the information presentation needs to be made available in both FIFO and FILO (First-In/First-Out, and First-In/Last-Out) orders. Maybe this should be a viewer option so that the viewers choose. However it would probably be adequate if the blog owner could control the default viewing order.
- Easier viewing in actual chronological order of events.
- More organized viewing for project oriented blogs.
- Gives the blog owner more control of data presentation order.
- Potentially gives the blog viewer more control of data viewing order.
- Is one function ahead of some of your competitors.
- I like it this way.
- You would have to write a tiny bit of code to do data entry ordering in two different and user-selectable order.
- Traditional users of old blog methods may complain about it not being done the traditional way (even though they can choose the traditional way if they want).
- You may attract many new project oriented bloggers and thus become overloaded with new blog starts.
- Your blog engine could become part of many web pages (blog URL called from the web pages) as a way to document sequential information for various projects.