Making the To Do List easier to locate
Short, concise description of the idea
There aren't enough links to the To Do List, which results in everyone forgetting that it exists and not using what could be a fantastic tool.
Full description of the idea
While looking for my (very outdated) To Do List, I remembered that I could access it from my userinfo page, but I wondered where else it was linked from. I discovered there weren't any other pages (to my knowledge) that linked to it. I'm horribly absent minded, and will make entries of to do lists and forget about them.
If there were links to the To Do List on the homepage or even as an add on module option for My LJ, it would make it a lot easier and people could use it more.
- Users get a great feature they can access easily
- I remember to pay my bills
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Making the homepage even more crowded than it is now
- The To Do List is still in beta after...umm, how long? (and what exactly is wrong with it, anyway?)
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- A small link in the Quick Links section
- A link under the 'Manage' subheading