Auto-identify filtered posts
Short, concise description of the idea
Have the subject line of filtered posts automatically indicate the posts are filtered.
Full description of the idea
Many people, myself included put something like [title of filter] in the subject line of filtered posts. However, if one forgets to do this, then the post looks as if it is only f-locked. Also, the only way to check whether one did or did not actually filter the post correctly is to go in to edit the post. It would be useful if something like [filter title] auto-inserted in the subject line for filtered posts.
- One could verify easily that one had used the intended filter correctly.
- Those reading would know for sure whether a post had or had not been filtered.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- A poster could still, either deliberately or accidentally out of habit, type in [filter name] and make a post look like it's filtered when it is not.
- No doubt there are coding and system resource issues that I can't even guess at. Whether they're a big deal or not, I don't know.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- I can't think of anything to add or clarify.