Modify the "tell a friend" subject line
Short, concise description of the idea
Instead of "Check out this entry"...I would like the option to make it specific to what the entry is.
Full description of the idea
I recently came across some bad news in a post written by a mutual friend. I wanted to let others who know this person be aware of what happened so I hit the "Tell a friend" feature. I would have liked to be able to change the text of the subject line to indicate the sensitive nature of the email so it wouldn't be such a shock upon opening it.
- The sender could specify in the subject line what entry the email is referring to.
- Recipients might be more likely to open the email if they know what the subject is about.
- Allows LJ users to customize their emails.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- Coding will need to be done to implement the idea.
- Don't know of any other. It seems to me most people would want to write their own subject heading
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- I don't know how to do the coding.
- The option should be located in the "Tell a Friend" dialogue box.