Optionally show more than 25 messages per page in msg ctr
Short, concise description of the idea
Allow option to display more than 25 messages per page in message center. Adding "50, 100," and "show all" options.
Full description of the idea
Currently the message center only allows for the display of 25 messages per page. When skimming a lot of messages at once, this slows one down considerably. Also, being able to list more than 25 messages per screen would make mass deleting significantly faster, without having to add a "delete all" button that could be accidentally pressed.
- Allows the ability to more rapidly skim messages.
- Makes it easier to mass delete messages.
- Makes it possible to delete all messages (click 'show all', tick 'select all' box, click 'delete') without the addition of a "delete all" button that could accidentally be clicked.
An ordered list of problems/issues involved
- More database hits = more load if messages aren't memcached.
An organized list, or a few short paragraphs detailing suggestions for implementation
- Should be as simple as adding an URL variable for variable-based output, via an if-then-else style statement (although I'm sure people who know more coding than I would prefer to beautify it a bit more than that).